Monday 6 July 2009

Na who send me message?

Na who send me message 2 start blog oooooooooooooooooo..... na fizzy ooooo..... lol, ok so i was on ma own on saturday i was so freaking bored wen fizzy forced me 2 start ma blog nd trust me i could not turn her down cause of d love i have for her lmfaoooo if dis gurl read dis thing i don die 2day.

So after she (fizzy) forced me 2 start ma own blog, i started it nd trust me cause its a cool experience nd i always look forward 2 writing stuff, but i find myself dreaming about my blog nd thinking of things to write, see me see wahala dis morning b4 i woke up i dreamt dat i was some topshot blogger lol nd ppl always looked forward 2 what nxt i was going 2 write nd trust me d dream was going wonderfully well untill i heard someone shout my village name lol nd guess who it was it was ma mama ooooo..... she shouted wont u wake up nd call work nd tell em ur not coming in today kai i vex no be small thing lol.

Well if u come on my blog nd u dont see wat u expected well b4 u clicked on my page d name DAIRY OF A CRAZY 9JA GURL should have summarized d fact dat am crazy (wen i say am crazy i dont mean ive started walking on d road nd talking 2 myself ooooo....) cause some ppl can like 2 fell like dem sabi 2 much. So wat ever u see is wat u get if you no like am ya on ya own.
And a big thank you 2 everyone dat has been on ma blog nd even dropped comments may God bless u ppl oooooo....... amen :)) :)).

6 comments:

  1. see this gurl oh....no be me send u abeg....lol
    u're dead!!!! i'll kill u this gurl!!! dont let me come to that jand oh.....lol
    ngwa...wats ur village name...u never tell me oh...lol
    and yes U ARE CRAZY!!(as in walking on the streets talking to urself type of crazy)....lol
    u kno its all luv!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. na u send me oooo... lol i know u will kill me nd my village name cannot be said on dis blog lol. chineke so ur agreeing wiv dem dat am crazy oya ooo now i know where our love stands lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur village name! lol. i can imagine that it is one strong name like dat

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol no its some sexy name oooo lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol.. See disclaimer..
    No worries.. blogville loves you still..

    ReplyDelete