Saturday 4 July 2009

facebook in some ppls dictionary is d place 2 find a wife

I love fbk i no go lie, and i also add ppl i dont know jus out of curiosity i no go lie lol, nd ppl re also allowed to add me out of curosity too. I noticed now dat these days some friend requests are from guys dat want to settle down, quick question WOMEN DON FINISH FOR WHERE U DEY? U can add me as a friend i dont mind.

But dont send me a friend request and attach a love note to it, that thing pisses me off cause some ppl jus know how 2 take d piss. Person wey no know u from adam go jus dey talk about love nd how he cant wait for u ppl 2 have kids, una dey see trouble to top d insult he will now say these are my numbers call me anytym and i cant wait 2 hear from you. In your mind i will take my hrad earned credit dat i have been saving for months cause i dont know when i will get anoda one and call you so we can discuss marriage abi u done miss road.

I know i sound mean but am not doing it purposely jare, its annoying when these things happen cause you start to wonder wats going on with the world, you dont approach ladies like dat now haba na wetin now, na so our parents marry for their tym if na so den e don bizzle 4 us now lol.

Ok its a diary from a crazy 9ja gurl, so some stories go make sense some fit no make sense too but all d same i done write am and i am not going to delete, if you like it gud 4 u if u dont obasara gi lol (dont know if i spelt it well but it means e concern you lol) :)) :))

5 comments:

  1. haha, u be going hard on dose fcbook pple. one actually told in amsg before i accepted the friend request that I shud get it straight: he is here for a serz r/ship. i was like, i dunno u from Adam. why the bullcrap?

    some folks on fcbook are outta their minds lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol mhen i had to say somefink cause its getting out of hand, thank you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say he who finds a wife, finds a good thing..

    Searching on fcbk na all part of the finding..
    No be so? lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. omo mehn...true talk....some naija guys sha...lol
    they'll send u a message like this
    *hello babe, where are u, are u legal, how old are u, send me ur digits, i love u, welcome to my world*
    all in one message???
    kai!! *smh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmaoooooooooo na so ooooo....

    ReplyDelete