Friday 16 March 2012

getting my blog on :)

Ok so i haven't done this in 3 years lol the story of my life, i completley forgot i owned a blog sef lol. I just decided to give it another shot, so am back baybay getting my blog ooooonnnnnn :).

So today is the 16th of march 2012, my mates are planing on grooving and am indoors watching a nigerian movie. Speaking about nigerian movies, i swear i feel dumb after watching some pretty stupid ones. It actually pisses me off when they try to do all them FBI and CSI ish in nollywood like seriously??????? Wetin una sabi????? Then you hear stuff like "we have to go undercover that is what they taught us in the police academy" buhahahahahahaha what police academy????

Why don't we like to stick with what we know???? The one that kills me is when they mention the name of the movie in a scene e.g this is the FINAL BATTLE then they play one ridiculous/pointless soundtrack that just just makes them look very stupid. I used to think that to go into acting, one should aleast be talented and most of all be able to speak ENGLISH now ogini bu all this rabbish you people are feeding my ears??????.

I honestlty don't know where they get these so called actors from these days o, it is really bad your making a movie and your actors can not construct proper sentences to save their lives. If most of them where held by armed mhen and told to make a proper sentence or get killed, we will loose alot of our nollywood stars :).

Am happy that we have a movie industry in nigeria o, i won't lie because they entertain me so much the feeling i get is priceless but when they bring it to london and after all the noise about the movie and making people pay 30quid(which i can use to go to d cinema watch a movie buy buffcorn and drinks sef lol) and the movie ends up being crap, it makes me laugh because the complaints are just hilarious. How can you premier a movie in another country and the sound is bad or the actors are crap, everything is just wrong.

Am not abusing my country people o, this is just my way of showing some love :)........

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard reading this. Sorry but it's true. Nollywood is awful

    ReplyDelete